برگزاري نخستين همايش ملي مستندنگاري ميراث طبيعي و فرهنگي در خبرنامه كميته بين المللي مستندنگاري به طور گسترده ای بازتاب یافت
به گزارش روابط عمومی دانشگاه و به نقل از دبیر نخستین کنفرانس ملي مستندنگاري ميراث طبيعي و فرهنگي، آقای دکتر عباس مالیان، برگزاری این کنفرانس در خبرنامه كميته بين المللي مستندنگاري بازتاب گسترده ای داشت. كميته بين المللي مستندنگاري از قديمي ترين و معتبرترين نهادهاي علمي در سطح جهان و از زير مجموعه هاي بخش علمي فرهنگي سازمان ملل متحد (يونسكو) است. خاطر نشان می سازد این کنفرانس توسط دانشکده مهندسی عمران دانشگاه شهید رجائی در اسفندماه ۱۳۹۶ برگزار گردید. لینک بازتاب خبر در خبرنامه کمیته بین المللی مستندنگاری CIPA به شرح زیر است:
FIRST NATIONAL CONFERENCE ON THE DOCUMENTATION OF NATURAL AND CULTURAL HERITAGE
MARCH 7TH-8TH, 2018, TEHRAN (IRAN)
The first National Conference on the Documentation of Natural and Cultural Heritage was held on March 7th and 8th, 2018 at Shahid Rajaee Teacher Training University, Tehran, Iran. It was successfully organized by Dr. Abass Malian, a CIPA Expert member and a team of dedicated Iranian colleagues and final year students. This conference was the first national-level scientific event on the applications of Geomatics, in particular photogrammetry and remote sensing, in the field of environmental monitoring and historical buildings mapping. This event faced an impressive acceptance of experts and scholars all over the country.
The keynote speakers of the opening ceremony and special guests of the conference included:
- Dr. Mohammad Shams Esfandabadi (Deputy of Research and Technology);
- Dr. Abbass Malian (National CIPA Delegate and Conference Director);
- Prof. Andreas Georgopoulos (President of CIPA the International Scientific Committee on Heritage Documentation);
- Prof. Mohammad Reza Mobasheri (Professor in Remote Sensing at K.N. Toosi University);
- Prof. Seyyed Kazem Alavi Panah (Professor in Remote Sensing at Tehran University);
- Dr. General Mehdi Modiri (Head of the Geographic Organization of the Armed Forces);
- Dr. Mohammad Hassan Talebian (Deputy Director of the Iranian Cultural Heritage Organization);
- Dr. Mohammad Saadat Seresht (Tehran University);
- Dr. Hamid Ebadi (K.N. Toosi University);
- Dr. Saeid Sadeghian (National Cartographic Center);
- Dr. Mohammad Reza Malek (K.N. Toosi University);
- Dr. Behzad Saeedi Razavi (Iranian Institute of Standard);
- Eng. Ali Sadeghi Naeini (Director of the Remote Sensing Section in the Iranian Space Agency);
- Eng. Mahmoud Ghaffarian (Astan Quds Razavi).
In addition to the conference, a special exhibition was arranged with organizations and companies associated with the topic of active attendance and was welcomed by many visitors and conference participants.
Prior to the Conference a series of Workshops were staged on March 7th, 2018. CIPA contributed with an “Image Based Modelling” half day theoretical and practical tutorial.
The eight specialized technical workshops were presented on the sidelines of the conference, which were held with the participation of many enthusiasts. The workshops, some of which were held for the first time in the country, included:
- Spectrometry (Lab, Field, Space) for Heritage Documentation;
- Image-Based 3D Modeling by CIPA-Heritage documentation;
- Applications of Virtual and Augmented Reality in Building Documentation;
- Principles of 3D Optical Scanners for Heritage Documentation;
- Principles of Documentation of Civil Engineering Projects;
- Applications of UAVs in Heritage Documentation;
- Practical Demonstration of GeoSLAM ZEB Revo Technology for Heritage Documentation;
- Practical Demonstration of SenseFly Technology for Heritage Documentation
More than thirty universities, organizations, and reputable companies had scientific and spiritual support. Special sponsors and supporters of the conference were:
- International Committee on Heritage Documentation (CIPA);
- National Geographic Organization of the Armed Forces (NGO);
- Tehran Construction Engineering Organization (TCEO).
Despite the specialized nature of the conference, more than 100 scientific articles were received in the secretariat of the conference. After reviewing by at least three specialists, 90 papers were accepted for oral or poster presentation at the conference. Due to the precise planning, the rich scientific content of the programs and the high quality of the articles presented, this event was appreciated by both domestic and foreign participants and is expected to become a milestone in the scientific and professional community in this specialized field in Iran.
Abass Malian and Andreas Georgopoulos
email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org